TenClans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Patchfang...

4 posters

Go down

It's Patchfang... Empty It's Patchfang...

Post by Patchfang Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:08 am

I am new here, obviously. I've been at a few other Warriors forums, so I'm experienced with RPing.

Name: Patchfang

Clan: ThunderClan

Personality: Patchfang is usually timid, preferring to stay on others' good sides. In a battle, she usually tries to blend in. But with encouragement from her Clanmates, she can be fierce with the knowledge that if she were shy, she would let down her entire Clan. She is extremely loyal and just wants the best for her Clan, and though she appears bashful, inside, she's working her hardest. She is careful but overly apologetic, usually saying sorry for every little mistake. Sometimes, she is also overly gentle.

Appearance: Patchfang is smaller than an average cat of her age, but she has a long tail and large paws. Her pelt is white with black patches along her spine. Her ears. forehead and the top of her nose are black, but the rest of her face is white. Her eyes are rather almond-shaped, and are bright green, like emeralds. The warrior's fangs are long and gleam white, hence her name. Her back is covered in black, and it expands as far as her shoulders, going a bit farther around at her belly, and thinning out again at her flank. Patchfang's tail is almost all white, except for the tip, which is as dark as coal. Her paws are black as well, and the darker part on her rear left paw goes as far as the joint of her leg, where her knee would be (except cats technically have elbows on their back legs).

Bio: She was born in late newleaf, but the year was less prosperous than usually, for some reason, and she never grew as large as the other cats, due to her weakness. She was an only kit, so her mother was very protective of her, but her father had died of greencough during the winter, so she never knew him well. Finally, when she became an apprentice, she learned slowly, but was rather good at her skills when she was farther into her training. A friend from when she was an apprentice was Harepaw, but he was killed by a monster just before Patchfang's warrior ceremony. This made her become shy, but also gave her a deep hatred for all Twolegs and monsters for killing one of her only friends in her isolated life. When she became a warrior at eleven moons, her skills were well trained, but she was better at hunting than battle. There had been new kits in the Clan within the past two moons already, so she was valuable to ThunderClan for catching much prey. Over the next seven moons of her life, her battle skills became more balanced with her hunting; however, she will probably always be better at catching prey than enemies.

Last leafbare, her mother died of greencough also.

Mother's Name: Snowpelt (deceased)

Father's Name: Breezestripe (deceased)

How is it? Surprisingly, this is average for me... but I don't mean to brag, I just tend to post long things...

Patchfang

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

It's Patchfang... Empty Re: It's Patchfang...

Post by Starrunner Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Oooh, nice long post xD.

Welcome to ThunderClan! I'm:

Starrunner of LionClan (Mate is Nightpool) She - Cat. Warrior.
Wolfmuzzle of SkyClan. (No mate.) Tom. Warrior.

Starrunner
Admin

Number of posts : 302
Location : Watching over the Clans for I am the Clans Guardian.
Registration date : 2008-10-01

http://elevenclans.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpool Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:36 am

Here comes Nighty to the rescue!........*Nightpool walks in slowly*.........Aw, you had to ruin the moment! *huffs*

Ignore that if you wish. My name here is Night pool of Lionclan *bows* and Treeheart of Skyclan *curtsy*. I'm a mod in these parts so don't feel hesitant to pm me with questions.

Nightpool
Admin

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrunner Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:43 am

((You're one of the three Administrators, Nightpool. xD))

Anyway. Since you are one of the first ten members to join, you may have a second character, free. Also to your friend, White Riolu.

Starrunner
Admin

Number of posts : 302
Location : Watching over the Clans for I am the Clans Guardian.
Registration date : 2008-10-01

http://elevenclans.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpool Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:51 am

Ohhh.........okay.......got it.

Nightpool
Admin

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivythorn Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:25 am

Welcome Patch! Agian, I'm Ivythorn of SkyClan!

Ivythorn

Number of posts : 32
Location : If you look closely, I'm nearer than you would have thought.
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum